Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I just realized a couple of days ago my hair is really starting to grow back. What I first noticed was my eyebrows. They're not pretty, but there's definitely hair there, so I'm excited. There's still not really enough hair to know for sure exactly what color or texture it's going to be, although it looks dark, so I'm assuming it'll just be brown like it was before. My big fear (other than that it wouldn't come back at all) was that it would come back in gray. I'm sure I'd get over it if it did, but the thought of gray hair kind of bothers me.

Anyway, so far radiation is going well. I got an extra day off because they were closed for the Memorial Day holiday. One week down, four to go. And they made my work schedule earlier so I don't have a huge gap between the time I have radiation and the time I have to be at work. That's really good. Gas prices would be enough to keep me from driving home and then back to work every day, and I can only spend so much time at the mall before I go completely nuts, so I wasn't sure what I was going to do if I had a bunch of free time in the middle of the day.

Well, that's really all that's going on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment