Thursday, June 7, 2007

I never would have believed that going through cancer treatment could be routine, but it is. I get up, go to radiation, go to work, go home, go to sleep, just like normal, except I'm starting to get more tired than usual. They warned me that I would, it's one effect of the radiation. I feel like I'm never home, though, and when I am home, I'm too tired to do all the stuff that needs to be done. Right now, I'm trying to get some laundry done, and I attempted to make a casserole to take to my sister's shower that her friend is giving her. Everyone was asked to bring some kind of food item for them to have in the first few weeks after she's had the baby, or I guess before she does, whenever she's too tired to cook much. Anyway, I had the whole thing put together, it's all cooked, I put it under the broiler to melt the cheese on top, and managed to burn it. And not just a little bit, either, I mean the whole top is completely black. Maybe I'll call mom and tell her she has to do the casserole.

No comments:

Post a Comment