Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Yippee!!

I'm done with radiation! I had the last one yesterday. Now I just wait until it's time to go back to the doctor, and hope that everything is okay. When I got to work today, my co-workers had gotten me a cake and a gift card to celebrate. I work with some really great people.

My sister is on bed rest right now because her blood pressure is too high when she gets up and moves around. They've already said she's not going to make it to July 22, so right now she's going to the doctor twice a week, but just barely passing the stuff that she'd need to fail for them to put her in the hospital and induce. I guess it's good she's doing well, but I know she'd like for this to be over with. She's pretty bored sitting at home all the time in bed watching TV. I'm ready for her to have the baby, now that she's at the point where it would be OK for her to have it and it shouldn't have any problems. I just want to be able to start spoiling my little niece or nephew rotten!

Anyway, considering how much is going on in my life right now, I really don't feel like there's a lot to say at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment