Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The joys of waiting


I go back to the doctor on Monday. Hopefully everything will be okay. I'm trying to come up with my questions for him. I always feel like there's stuff I'm supposed to ask that for some reason I just don't come up with, or sometimes that I'm just scared to ask. I have my CT on Friday, so by the time I go Monday, he should have results. I know there shouldn't be anything that would show up on the CT, but I'm still worried. I suspect I'm going to be worried for a long time to come when it's time to go to the doctor.

On a more positive note, my sister had her baby last Friday, so I'm officially an Aunt! She had a little boy, Kasen, and they're both doing fine. He was 7 lbs 3 oz and 20 1/2 inches long, and that's even though he was three weeks early!

Anyway, that's all for now. I'll be here waiting anxiously until I go to the doctor, even though I know the chances are that everything's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment