Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Not a lot going on right now. I don't start radiation until May 21st, so right now I'm enjoying a couple of weeks of no dr's appts, no blood tests, no chemo, nothing until May 18, when I go for the final markings for my radiation. I had expected a quicker process, but apparently it takes a while for them to calculate how much radiation they're giving me and how they're aiming it and stuff.

I am busy getting ready for my sister's baby shower. She's due on July 22, and I'm doing a shower for her on May 19. She's going to have one really spoiled kid. First grandkid for both sets of grandparents, and of course as the kid's only aunt, I'm going to do my part to spoil it rotten. (They're not finding out the baby's sex, hence my use of "the kid" and "it" - it would be nice if we had a way to refer to an unborn baby of unknown gender that was a little more personal than "it.")

Anyway, I'm off to work in a little while, so I should go get ready, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment