Friday, April 18, 2008

April 18, 2008

I finished reading Caravan by Dorothy Gilman and God Bless John Wayne by Kinky Friedman this week. Caravan was interesting, but not as much fun as Gilman's Mrs. Pollifax novels, in my opinion. God Bless John Wayne was pretty typical of Kinky Friedman's novels, which I always enjoy, but which might not suit everyone.

Anyway, I don't really feel like writing a lot about either of them right now. I need to go catch the mouse that Mischief brought in. I think it's still hiding behind the fridge, but I could be wrong. I also have laundry to do and a million other things to clean/straighten around the house. Everything's been piling up lately, I just haven't felt like messing with any of it. I think it's nerves, at least partly - I go back to the dr on Monday. Plus, I think I've been a wee bit depressed, but I feel like maybe I'm getting better. The new hours at work are helping. Working three or four days a week is nice. I could get used to it. Unfortunately, there'll be a week in May, one in July, and then the month of August when I'll have to go back to the schedule I had before, and then from October through January as well.

Well, I have a mouse to catch, so I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment